With the temptation to eat so many appetizers and decadent snacks this sporty weekend, we thought we’d throw a healthy option into the mix. If you’re in charge of bringing a dish, consider a fantastic salad that will inspire some happiness no matter if your team wins or loses.
Turmeric Vinaigrette Recipe
- A 3 oz bottle of TumericALIVE Pure PRANA
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- ½ tablespoon stone ground mustard (or Dijon)
- Salt and pepper if you’d like
Blend all ingredients about 30 seconds until emulsified (aka smooth and creamy).
Drizzle over a crisp green salad – we made ours with mild green leaf lettuce, hearty kale, bitter radicchio, sweet tomatoes, and fresh cucumber. Easy as can be and such a perfect balance to a day of indulgence. Mahalo!